Wednesday, October 22, 2008

So far

So i have been in Japan 7 days and I'm only just getting use to to the 4 hour difference.We have spent most of our time here so far shopping and i have spent far to much money already, today it was shoes and it's pretty much impossible to get them my size here. So after 2 days of searching we finally found some they are to big but fingers crossed i think they are going to be ok, well they better be because they are my hiking shoes and they were expensive.
I have also brought a new camera canon 50D and lens 11-18(wide angle) I got after being frustrated that my old camera was just not capable of the things i wanted it to do.
So after all of that its left me pretty poor since i have already spent almost all of the extra cash i had for Japan. Now its time to just spend my days walking around and taking photos.
We exchanged our JR passes today and leave on our trip around Japan on the 3rd of November so until then i will try to make a short post each day and put up my favorite pic of the day.

No comments: