Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I left Christchurch(pop 350,000), New Zealand  on the 15th of october to stay in Yokohama(pop 3,650,000), Japan.
I will be here for 86 days during which i will be traveling by train for 21 days from Hiroshima to Sapporo and a lot of places in between.

From here i will move on to Cape Town, South Africa.
I will be here for 12 days in which i will be jumping into a cage in the ocean full of Great white sharks..., a safari at a big 5 game park, skydiving and a lot of other fun stuff.

Then its off to London, U.K.
Where i will be living and working for the next 2 years and spending my free time traveling around Europe attached to a camera.

1 comment:

James Dunlop said...

I hear sellotape would be a good adhesive technique for the attachment of ones camera to ones self