Friday, October 31, 2008

Nothing to say

I don't have a lot to say atm its been a slow few days spent mainly playing playstation. It's been so easy to spend money doing stuff all that I decided just not to go outside lol.
We spent about 3 hours today just trying to find a bank that would change my travelers cheques and since we are off on our train trip on monday it was my last chance( banks are only open 10-3 mon-fri) >.<
Some of the extended family came over for dinner last and all seemed to enjoy watching me run over people, steal police cars and just commit random murders even "nana" who is 79 and about 4.5ft tall was having a laugh.
We also now have the full range of Asahi cans thanks to Kaori's dad (pic soon to come)

Well thats about all i have for now, hope all is well at home. Cya.

No comments: