Thursday, October 23, 2008

Out and about


Off i went this morning in search for some pics, I was looking for some of the local spiders, insects and birds.
I found them and i kinda wish i hadn't the spiders were massive and the wasp i found really didn't like me getting closer than about 2m.
This little lady called Joro Gumo who was not actually that little was amazing in colour and so was the web which stretched about 1m across.
Then there was this fella who watched my every move and turned to face me a little more every time i got closer. There are a few photos i took that are just a blur as i was clicking the shutter at the same time as i was running away like a little girl! He made sure i got no closer than about 2m hence the reason the image is not the best quality.


1 comment:

mztiling said...

I love this photo of this little guy he is very scary!!